Thursday, March 3, 2011

I'm back!

Hey, friends,
I am planning to be a more frequent visitor and contributor to my own blog! I began it originally as a place to “park” some writing I was doing, and which still captures my heart. Hence, you will find some VERY long entries from the past. That writing project remains incomplete, but I want to get back to it one of these days. In the meantime, many of you are linking to this blog to retrieve the “Be The Man” devotional thoughts. I have received many words of appreciation about these—and that’s saying something, since they are sent exclusively to men! My intent with these paraphrases of scripture is to help you hear the one voice we all need to hear: the voice of our true Father. Every man wants to know what his Dad thinks of him. Through this blog you will still receive one per week, and you will be able to share it more easily with others. Thanks for any suggestions you can send to me. I hope to become a more responsive and proactive communicator through the use of this medium. Shalom!
Roger

No comments: